Military firearms instructor: Twelve years army and national guard service included updating and editing unit-level manuals and procedures for small arms, range safety, and home firearm safety.
Bachelor of Science: High honors secondary English, Eastern Montana College.
Master of Arts, English: Idaho State University.
Master’s dissertation: A Literary Confluence: Repetition as a Modern Prose Device Channeled through Gertrude Stein to Ernest Hemingway.
Doctor of Philosophy, English: Idaho State University
Doctorate dissertation: Montana Stereoscope: Twelve Tall Tales.
My teaching experience
- Six years high school English;
- Four years university graduate teaching assistant;
- Thirteen years state college English, including nine years of one-night-per-week writing courses at two native reservation junior colleges;
- Ten years as a fulltime, full-service independent editor;
- The double-thumbs logo below represents the ASL sign for “chase.”
Clients and Publications